Manufacturing Intelligence (MI) unifies real-time manufacturing product and process data from multiple sources into one repository: the quality hub. From this central data store, reporting, analysis, visual summaries, and data synchronization enables a quality—and business—transformation across the enterprise.
Product and process datasets from batch, discrete, and continuous environments are typically too large to easily manage effectively. But by changing the way you gather, store, and work with this data, you can drive proactive and strategic decision making—and ultimately improve the quality, consistency, and cost of produced goods.
See how best-in-class companies are currently benefiting from manufacturing intelligence:
- General Cable drives lean Six Sigma strategies and uses analytics to prioritize green and black belt projects.
- Trek attains global, real-time visibility throughout supplier operations in China.
- Snak King reduces variability and product overfill, increasing customer satisfaction and lowering production costs.
With MI, manufacturers will:
- Re-imagine Quality: With one view of enterprise-wide quality data generated through a centralized hub, you can prioritize and continuously enhance the quality of your product, processes, and overall operations. Minimize or prevent recalls and protect your brand’s reputation.
- Maintain Traceability & Compliance: By streamlining and automating the process for collecting data and integrating disparate plant-floor systems such as MES, ERP, and CMM, you can easily produce audits and ensure compliance with FDA CFR part 11, FSMA, and others.
- Transform Operations: A quality hub simplifies the management of workflow via automated and event-based tasks and reminders that help to ensure effective application of Six Sigma and lean manufacturing initiatives. Increase efficiency and productivity across operations.
- Gain a Competitive Advantage: Monitoring and analysis in real time create a complete, up-to-the-second view—not just of the plant floor, but of the entire enterprise, around the globe. When you can predict errors before they occur and take corrective actions to prevent quality issues, you don't just reduce waste and avoid costly recalls—you outpace the competition.
- Embrace Strategic Business Decisions: Funneling quality data into one secure, easily accessible repository enables sophisticated reporting that supports your needs. From the plant floor to the executive suite, get visual dashboards and real-time access to KPIs.
Manufacturing Intelligence creates a complete view of manufacturing operations. This end-to-end visibility can provide quality control at each point in the product lifecycle.